The Bosch Benchmark HDIP054U 30" Dual Fuel Slide-in Range features a powerful dual stacked burner. Its powerful 20,000 BTU dual-stacked center burner designed for faster boiling and low simmer. The full-extension telescopic rack offers safe access to the oven cavity. The warming drawer keeps everything you cook warm and ready to serve. Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the QuietClose door shut.
No more slamming the oven door. Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the QuietClose door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven.
No need to worry about timing everything perfectly. Our Bosch warming drawer to keeps your meals warm and is great for preheating plates.
This full-extension rack glides easily on ball bearings and extends over the open oven door for easy access, allowing you to baste large cuts of meat and poultry safely without reaching into the oven.
Genuine European Convection
With Genuine European Convection, we use a third heating element around the convection fan to circulate warm air more evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result Even baking results on every rack.
This built-in temperature gauge is perfect for keeping tabs on large roasts and poultry dishes. When your dish reaches the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off — giving you optimal temperature control.
- Powerful 20,000 BTU Center Burner Designed for Faster Boiling and Low Simmer
- Touch Control for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel
- Low-profile Design for an Integrated Appearance
- Stainless Steel Maintop
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- 5 Burners Add Flexibility to your Cooking
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified
- Temperature range: 100 Degrees - 450 Degrees F
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Comes with use and care manual, installation guide, temperature probe, LP conversion kit, standard racks, telescopic rack, island trim
Bosch - May Rebate with Bonus Up To $600(Valid: 05/01/2019 - 05/31/2019)
Purchase qualifying individual appliances and receive up to a $200 mail-in rebate. This can be combined with one of the following qualifying appliance package purchases:
Purchase 6 Appliances and get $400 off;
Purchase 5 Appliances and get $300 off;
Purchase 4 Appliances and get $200 off;
Must purchase between May 1 - May 31, 2019
To submit your claim online, please go to www.necoonlinerebates.com
Note: Serial Numbers are required to receive payment. Claims must be submitted online by 7/31/2019
Bosch - Receive up to 15% Rebate on eligible Bosch Kitchen Packages(Valid: 01/01/2019 - 06/30/2019)
15% - Purchase at least 3 or more Benchmark Bosch Appliances and receive a 15% rebate of the purchase price*
12% - Purchase at least 3 qualifying 800 Series Bosch Appliances and receive a 12% rebate of the purchase price*
10% - Purchase any 3 or more qualifying 100, 300, 500, 800 Series Bosch Appliances and receive a 10% rebate of the purchase price*
*Excludes sales tax, delivery and other non-product expenses
Enter your claim online by going to www.boschappliancerebate.com before July 31, 2019