Built on a strong foundation of pioneer spirit and American heritage, Dacor was founded in 1965. Forty years later it is still family owned and operated. Dacor continues to reinvent the modern kitchen by designing and building innovative products, combining years of experience with cutting edge technology. Each product is meticulously crafted and individually tested to perform flawlessly and look exquisite. They invite you to experience Dacor and their extraordinary line of appliances. Together, theyll bring life into your kitchen and warmth to your home.
Introducing Epicure Cooktops from Dacor, the new centerpiece of the worlds finest kitchens. Our signature Illumina Burner Controls pair easy control of each burner with a modern luminosity that always looks cool. Cook like a pro with our SimmerSear Burners at ultra-high & ultra-low cooking temperatures, where each and every steam, saute and simmer is within your delicate control. From style & design to performance & innovation, the difference is in the details.
- Illumina Burner Controls , with a metallic finish, glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when a burner is on.
- SimmerSear Burners provide up to 18,000 BTUs and achieve ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching.
- Burner Configuration (85,000 Total BTUs):
- 2 SimmerSear TM Burners with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (16,000 BTU)
- Sealed Gas Burners (8,500 BTU)
- Exclusive 14" Extra Wide Continuous Platform Grates are porcelain coated and allow extra large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner.
- 1 14" Wide Continuous Platform Grate (EG366)
- 2 10" Wide Continuous Platform Grates (EG366)
- Perma-Flame Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out.
- Exclusive SmartFlame Technology reduces flame contact with grate to prevent grate discoloration and increase longevity.
- Brass Burners and Valves for superior reliability and longevity.
- Removeable, custom designed Griddle and Wok Ring included. Removable Searing Grill accessory available.
- Sealed burners and porcelain enameled spill basin for easy clean up.
- 9" or 12" wall-mounted backsplash available.
- Accepts Optional Renaissance ERV48 or ERV36 Raised Vent Accessory. Remote Blower (sold separately) is required.
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 35 7/8" |
| Depth: || 28" |
| Height: || 8 1/4" |
| Features |
| Illumina Burner Controls: || Yes |
| SimmerSear Burners with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU): || 2 |
| Sealed Gas Burners (16,000 BTU): || 2 |
| Sealed Gas Burners (8,800 BTU): || 2 |
| Dual Valve Burners for exceptional simmering: || Yes |
| 14" Wide Continuous Platform Grate: || 1 |
| 10" Wide Continuous Platform Grate: || 2 |
| Sealed Cooktoop Spill Basin: || Yes |
| Accessories |
| Griddle: || AG1424 |
| Wok Ring: || AWR4 |
| Requirements |
| Electrical: || 120V, 15A |
| Gas Supply: || 3/4" Regulator |
| Warranty |
| Parts and Labor: || 1 Year |