Built with the most ultimate of sports fans in mind, play pool in style and make jaws drop with this classy 7 foot pool table. Made exclusively for Holland Bar Stool Co. by Olhausen MFG., one of the premiere billiard manufacturers in the world, this table has a 1 1/2 inch thick 100% solid hardwood frame. The top rails, aprons, and legs are made from hand selected solid Maple! Olhausen's craftsman take pride in their tables down to the very last detail, the finish is hand rubbed to accentuate the fine qualities of the Maple giving you a beautiful, durable and long lasting table. The Logo and lettering are detail-engraved into the wood. The playing surface is made with a 1 inch thick slate top, and is covered with a 21oz 80-20 blended wool billiard cloth made by Hainsworth of England, a world renowned manufacturer of billiard cloth with over 225 years of experience. The logo is applied to the cloth using Hainsworth's patented technique, ensuring that gameplay is never compromised. This Pool Table comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty, *Please note! This Warranty is void if not installed by an Authorized Olhausen Installer. Show your Pride with extreme prejudice with this beautifully hand crafted pool table that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
There has been an ever increasing demand from our dealers and the billiard dealers of Olhausen Billiards to produce a much higher quality finished pool table that is competitively priced other than what is currently available to them. With this in mind, Holland Bar Stool Co. and Olhausen Billiards, the premier manufacturer of custom Pool Tables in the industry, have partnered up to do just that. We at Holland Bar Stool Co. have extremely high standards for the product that we manufacture, priding ourselves on the highest quality and craftsmanship in the industry for all of our stools, tables and chairs. We feel very comfortable partnering with a company like Olhausen Billiards, knowing that they bring these same standards to their products thus making it possible for us to offer the finest high quality collegiate branded Pool Table in the market.
The growing trend over the past decade has been to import the least expensive product and slap a logo on it, that’s not the case with us. All of our tables are manufactured in the USA and the quality and craftsmanship is far above that which is offered in the retail market at this time.
- First, let’s start with the table frame, the foundation of a long lasting quality table begins here, the competitor's table uses a 1 ” thick medium density fiberboard and comes with a 1 year warranty while our table is made with a 1 ” thick solid hardwood and carries a lifetime warranty.
- Next the finish, the competitor's table has a Black Laminate finish while our table is finished in a hand rubbed traditional mahogany finish found only on finer furniture.
- The top rails used on the competitor's table are made of Birch, a much softer and less expensive wood while ours are made of Canadian hard rock maple which further insures a solid lifetime of use.
- Table slate is a very important part of the playability of a table. Our tables are made of 1” thick slate guaranteeing a longer lasting professional quality playing surface.
- The table aprons are made with a solid routered hardwood.
- The legs on a billiard table can separate it from an inexpensive game room quality to that of a fine piece of furniture. The inexpensive tables offered use legs that are made of a tapered medium density fiberboard while our table legs are made of solid hardwood.
- Finally, one of the most important details that truly set’s our table apart from what is currently offered is the Logo. Our table is branded with a router cut directly into the wood not only displaying the school logo in a elegant fashion but further enhancing the look of this fine piece of furniture.
- Color: Cinnamon
- Primary Material: Poplar
- Router cut logos
- Hand rubbed finish
- 1" thick slate playing surface
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 49 L x 88 W x 32 H in.
- Weight: 450 lbs.