At 1 Stop Camera, our top priority is customer satisfaction. We strive for your shopping experience with us to be the best. We understand that returning products is often a frustrating experience; therefore, we make every effort to make the process a trouble-free and straightforward one.
We are confident that our return policy will insure your ultimate satisfaction with your appliance or television purchase. Most returns can be avoided; Before deciding on a model, measure the area in which your appliance or tv will be placed. If there are any cutouts, be sure to include these dimensions in your measurement. You must also know the correct voltage of the outlet that you will be using before purchase. If you do not know the voltage of the outlet, please have a certified electrician take a look at it before ordering. Please take advantage of our product specialists to help you decide the best product for your needs. Feel free to call or email us at email@example.com.
Beginning January 1, 2009, our standard policy has been changed to accept returns on all products within 30 days from the invoice date or 21 days from the date of receipt of merchandise, whichever is shorter. If, for whatever reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, 1 Stop Camera will accept your returned item(s) within the allotted period. Items sold by 1StopCamera.com may be returned for a full refund, less shipping except as stated below, subject to our other return restrictions listed below.
* Extended Return Policy - Beginning November 17th, 2010, our return policy will be extended until January 5th, 2011 for the Holiday Season.
· In order to return an item a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be acquired first.
· To request an RMA, you can simply choose one of these options:
Option 1. You can call our toll free customer service line 877-904-1192 ext 1502.
Option 2. Send an RMA request to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Once requested, an RMA form with your return information and RMA number will be sent via email.
· Please be sure to follow the simple shipping instructions included in your RMA form.
· All returned merchandise must be in new condition and must include all original packaging and printed material in original condition. Place the manufacturer's box into a shipping carton. Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package. The original manufacturer’s box should not be marked with any writing.
· Please ship via insured shipping service with a tracking number as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Return shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer.
· If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please call our customer service department to set up the return of the original item. An order will be created for the item you wish to purchase instead. It is the customer responsibility to pay for shipping and handling and any price difference between the two items.
· Please note that extended service plans may not be returned later than 21 days from the date of receipt with a valid RMA.
· In the case of an exchange of defective merchandise, please call our customer service department and they will create the exchange. 1 Stop Camera will provide and pay for the outbound shipping for replacement of defective merchandise.
· RMA numbers are valid for 18 days; therefore, returned merchandise must arrive no later than 18 days after issuance of a Return Authorization Number.
· Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing and inspection of returned merchandise upon arrival at our returns warehouse.
Return shipping/Restocking fee (when applicable)
· Please note that shipping and handling is not refundable except as stated below.
· Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% when applicable.
· If a product is returned for store credit, the restocking fee will be waived. Your store credit will equal the full amount of the returned products original purchase price less shipping and handling.
· Please save your receipt, it is to be used for proof of purchase and all warranties.
· Shipments that are refused without authorization or prior knowledge by 1 Stop Camera, or that are returned to us because the address was invalid, will receive a refund less shipping and handling fees in both directions.
· If you would like to set up reshipment of purchased merchandise due to address error or refusal without notification, you must pay the shipping and handling fees back to your location.
When a restocking fee and Shipping & Handling fees will not be charged for consumer electronics:
· If an order is cancelled prior to shipment of merchandise or 48 hours from time of placement, whichever is shorter.
· If product is materially different than represented or how it will perform.
· If product represented to be materially different as to the cost of the product or cost of shipping, handling or insurance.
· If the model number of an item received does not match the one that was initially ordered.
Information Regarding Large Items Shipped By Specialty Trucking
· Please make sure to take the correct measurements prior to ordering an appliance, television, high-voltage, or large item. Also, please make sure to check the voltage and that your home has adequate electrical service before ordering. If you are unsure of this information, please contact our appliance specialists to verify you have made the correct choice.
· Due to restrictions, we do not accept any returns on air conditioners or specially ordered and custom made appliances.
· Returned products must be in brand new condition with all packaging, product literature, and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which you received them. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed can not be returned.
· Please ensure that someone will be present to thoroughly inspect any product(s) received via trucking delivery service while the driver is still at the delivery location. Any signs of damage must be reported to our Customer Service Department immediately.
· Upon delivery, in the event of any sign of significant damage to a product, refuse the delivery and send the product back with the driver. Contact our Customer Service Department (877-904-1192 Ext. 1502) and return/exchange will be set up immediately.
· For any other returns on items delivered via trucking delivery services, please contact our Customer Service Department and a pickup will be scheduled with a specialty trucking service.
· Items returned with damaged or missing parts, packaging, materials, or that are not in original condition may warrant additional fees.
For Damaged TV and Appliance Shipments
When we ship items with our various trucking companies, insure all of our shipments 100%. You must inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for your merchandise clear of damage. Even though damage may not be visible on the box, it is still possible that your product may have concealed damages. Check for damages on both the outside and inside of the box before signing off on the delivery. If any damage is noticed, refuse the package and notate the damage on the bill of lading. Also, please contact our customer service department immediately. If any damages arise or are noticed after signing for the merchandise, the customer is responsible for filing all claims with the shipper. Once again, please make sure to thoroughly inspection all packages before signing.
Most products that we carry include a full warranty of at least one year. If you receive an item that is defective and was not damaged via shipping, please contact the manufacturer directly, or the warranty provider. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product manual or at the manufacturer's website.
The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.
Customer agrees to the terms published when they place a completed order with our company. Customer authorizes their credit card company abide by these terms. 1 Stop Camera reserves the right to cancel orders at anytime.
Thank you for choosing 1StopCamera.com