Installation of a Dishwasher. Installation can only be purchased with an In-Home or White Glove Delivery. Additional Charges May Apply. Due to changing regulations this service may not be available in all areas (Mainly rural and less populated areas). Parts must be purchased separately.
- Installer terminates hot-water service and electrical service.
- Installer determines, confers with customer and documents on the ICF charges necessary for additional labor, parts, or permits that are needed to proceed with the service, due to the conditions found after extraction. Installer has the customer initial the ICF.
- Installer is to accommodate services, if necessary and possible, to meet all plumbing, electric, and building codes and all manufacturers' installation specifications, but not to exceed authorized additional charge estimate provided to customer.
- Installer installs new appliance according to the manufacturer's specifications and to customer's satisfaction.
- Installer connects electrical service as required by National Electric Code.
- Installer ensures dishwasher is properly grounded.
- Installer connects hot-water feed to Dishwasher and discharge hose to drain system as required by national, state, and local plumbing codes.
- Installer ensures discharge hose is properly looped to prevent backflow into dishwasher.
- Installer turns on hot water feed and checks all connections.
- Installer tests dishwasher by manually advancing timer to fill cycle.
- Installer advances timer to ''wash'' cycle and ensures pump, spray arms and/or towers are functioning properly.
- Installer advances timer to ''drain'' cycle and ensures drain discharge pump is functioning properly.
- Installer monitors all connections:
- Shut-off valve, packing nut, and fittings
- State approved tubing and dishwasher coupling
- Discharge hose connection to disposer, air gap, or drain stem
- All visible drain line and supply line connections
- Installer corrects any defects in the installation (if applicable), and retests appliance.
- Installer double-checks all connections.
- Installer inspects and ensures any surrounding mechanical services are intact and free of leaks.
- Installer inspects and ensures dishwasher tub, all motor seals, pump seals, fill-valve tubing, etc. are free of leaks at all visible locations.
- Installer reverse door and access cover color panels if desired by customer.
- Installer checks and verifies that all user functions are operational. When performing this check, Installer walks through a demo with the customer to show the customer basic operations of their new appliance. Installer sets the clock and presets, if applicable.
Please Note: Installation does not include removal of your old appliance. Please refer to the product page for more information on removal of your appliance.