U-Line's Dual Zone Technology allows temperatures to be set anywhere between 34º-60ºF, or select the ideal temperature for red wine, white wine, sparkling wine or other beverages. Designed to impress and inspire anyone with an interest in wine, a U-Line Wine Captain can provide cellar conditions for a small collection or offer additional storage for those with extensive collections. As the first North American appliance manufacturer to develop a residential wine storage unit, U-Line understands that proper storage is critical for wine and has engineered all Wine Captain models to provide a safe and stable environment.
Temperatures can be set independently in each zone of the cabinet between 34-60 degrees Fahrenheit. The U-Select system features preset ranges at ideal serving temperatures for red, white or sparkling wine as well as other beverages.
U-Line's unique Dual Zone Temperature System provides variation for storage of wine varietals in two separate temperature zones.
Three bottle wine caddy slides out for convenience and easy transport.
Full extension slide out wine racks provide easy access.
- Dual Zone Temperature Technology featuring U-Select takes the guesswork out of storing different types of beverage at their proper serving temperatures
- Wine bottle capacity up to 43 bottles (.75L)
- Stable storage temperature, vibration safe environment and 50% internal relative humidity enable short or longer term storage
- Three bottle wine caddy slides out for convenience and easy transport
- Solid beech wood-trimmed wine racks can be stained to match surrounding décor
- Adjustable on/off interior light permits elegant bottle presentation when door is closed and the light will automatically shut off after four hours
- LowE coated, Argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from potentially harmful UV rays and added insulating energy efficiency
- Stainless steel models feature a commercial style stainless handle with stainless door
- Overlay frame models feature a glass door that will accept a custom wood frame and black cabinet and an overlay frame must be installed
- A sleek and sophisticated lighted black interior enhances visual appeal
- Contemporary black toe kick grille integrates seamlessly
- Full extension slide out wine racks with black vinyl coating allow for easy access and prevent bottles from slipping
| Height || 34-1/8" |
| Width || 23-15/16" |
| Depth with Door || 23-1/4" |
| Accepts a custom full overlay frame || Need to order the overlay model |
| Field Reversible Door (Excluding Stainless Models) || Yes |
| Glass Door || Yes |
| No Drain Required || |
| Defrost Technology || Automatic |
| Temperature Range || 34 - 60 degrees Fahrenheit |
| Touch glass digital technology || Yes |
| Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity || 43 |
| Solid beech wood-trimmed wine racks || Yes |
| Black Interior || Yes |
| Interior Light || Yes |
| Audible Door Open Alarm || Yes |
| Self-closing Door Mechanism || Yes |
| Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature || Yes |
| Leveling Legs Included || Yes |
| Run Amps || 2.4 |
| Maximum Start Amps || 5.5 |
| Approximate Shipping Weight for Black/White Models || 144 lbs. |
| Approximate Shipping Weight for Stainless Models || 144 lbs. |