The 36" ADA Compliant Induction Cooktop from Bosch will be the best addition to your place. All five elements have boosters for extra heat. With the flexinduction, you can cook on a larger cooking surface.
Provides even more flexibility by combining two cooking zones into one larger zone
12" Dual-ring Center Cooking Zone
12" dual-ring center cooking zone for large pots and pans
Divides FlexInduction® into 3 preset power level zones. Simply move the cookware to change the power level.
Adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
Automatically recognizes bottom of pan on cooking element
Ideal for cooking with oil, or pans with thin walls or non-stick coating
Count Down Timer
The days of working over a hot stove are long gone, thanks to this ingenious function that allows you to pre-set a cooking time for each individual heating element. Now you can multi-task in the kitchen, and the cooktop will automatically shut off individual cooking elements when their programmed time has expired.
Count Up Timer
Stopwatch function that enables close monitoring of the progress of each dish
Go right to the temperature you want with a single touch. With PreciseSelect®, you can directly select 17 different cooking levels using numerical controls, as opposed to scrolling through a confusing menu.
Bosch cooktops take safety up a notch. The ChildLock function prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
Keep Warm Function
The keep warm function is ideal for melting chocolate or butter
Ensures that element is only activated, if suitable cookware is in position; no activation when other metal objects are placed on element
- Power of Full Zone Left & Right heating element: 3,300 W
- Power of Full Zone Left & Right heating element (in boost): 3,600 W
- Power of Front Left heating element: 2,200 W
- Power of Front Left heating element (in boost): 3,600 W
- Power of Back Left heating element: 2,200 W
- Power of Back Left heating element (in boost): 3,600 W
- Power of Center heating element: 3,300 / 2,200 W
- Power of Center heating element (in boost): 3,700 / 3,400 W
- Power of Back Right heating element: 2,200 W
- Power of Back Right heating element (in boost): 3,600 W
- Power of Front Right heating element: 2,200 W
- Power of Front Right heating element (in boost): 3,600 W
- Dimension of Front Left heating element: 7" x 8"
- Dimension of Back Left heating element: 7" x 8"
- Dimension of Center heating element: 12", 9"
- Dimension of Back Right heating element: 7" x 8"
- Dimension of Front Right heating element: 7" x 8"
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Warranty Terms: Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 37" |
| Height: || 4.4375" |
| Depth: || 21.25" |
| Exterior Width: || 37" |
| Cutout Depth: || 20" |
| Cutout Height: || 4.125" |
| Cutout Width: || 34.875" |
| General Specifications |
| Color: || Black |
| Color Class: || Black |
| Elements: || 5 |
| Control Type: || Digital |
| Keep Warm Zone: || Yes |
| ADA Compliant: || Yes |
| Type: || Cooktop |
| Fuel Type: || Electric |
| Induction: || Yes |
| Control Location: || Front |
| Light: || Yes |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts: || 208-240 Volts |
| Amps: || 50 Amps |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz. |
| Wattage: || 11100 Watts |
| Power Cord Length: || 37" |
| Warranty Terms: |
| Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor |