Majestic lets you create a gathering place like no other – with the authentic style of a natural wood burning fireplace. Best of all, it provides generous amounts of radiant heat with no smoke baffles to obstruct your view of the fire. Ready to unleash the designer in you
Enjoy the warmth, comfort, and elegance of a royal wood fire. Nothing can beat the Royalton wood burning fireplace from Majestic for adding warmth and comfort to your home. These fireplaces offer top-of-the-line features and aesthetics, all in an economical and easy-to-install package.
- Fireplace interiors have all refractory brick to provide a realistic masonry look, with steel mesh molded in for durability
- Damper included to help prevent heat loss when fireplace in not in use
- Gas knockouts on both sides of the fireplace for adding gas appliances
- Black fire screens to protect against sparks
- Tilt-up heavy duty grate allows for easy clean up of ashes
- Sturdy nailing flange secures unit during construction
- Available in 36” and 42” opening widths in both radiant (BR) and circulating (BC)
- Totally refractory-lined firebox. The hearth is lined with a classic brick pattern for easy ash clean up
- Tapered firebox sides assure greater reflection of radiant heat
- Black wire mesh fire screen with stylish black pulls protects against sparks
- Built-in cast iron flue damper that helps reduce home heat loss when the fireplace is not in use
- Built-in ash lip helps reduce ash spillage
- Generous wood basket grate made of durable ½” steel
- Gas line access has easy knockout on both sides of firebrick for optional gas logs
- Factory installed outside air connection
- Insulated models for cold-climate installations available (indicated by suffix “I”)
- Front opening width: 42"
- Front opening height: 21"
- Flue Series (Std.): SK8 DoubleWall
- Flue Size: 8" Inner; 11" Outer
- Clearance to Chimney Pipe: 1-1/2"
- Firestop Framing: 14-1/2" x 14-1/2"
- Minimum Flue Height: 12’ 6"
- Maximum Flue Height: 90'
- Minimum Height with 2 Elbows: 14' 6"
- Minimum Height with 4 Elbows: 21'
- Clearance to Fireplace: 1/2" to sides and back
- Minimum Hearth Extension Size: 16" x 48"
- UL/ULC Design Certified